Online fraud is taken extremely seriously at BidJeeto and especially in cases where a scam perpetrator is sending out authentic looking BidJeeto emails to draw out personal and financial information from our customers. Please contact customer support at support@BidJeeto.com if you receive such emails and we will get to the bottom of the problem to make you aware of the mailer’s authenticity.
Furthermore, you can adopt the following steps incase you get a suspicious email:
- Kindly don’t provide any financial information to anyone in an email as we will ask you to make payments directly on the website and not through an email.
- Please refrain from opening attachments and clicking links from suspicious emails from unknown sources that these might redirect you to a fraud site designed to appear genuine.
- Don’t disclose personal information in response to “account changes” and “security threats” emails that claim to resolve these issues by obtaining personal information from you.
- Don’t be tricked by offers of free bids or money as free bids will be not be offered on email but in the BidJeeto account webpage.
- Please don’t set your email to “auto-run” attachments and check attachments using anti-virus software to screen the email attachment.
Last update: 12:33 AM Tuesday, February 16, 2010